29/09/2011

28/9/11

Today i was almost late for lecture because i slept late last night. And the time table today was freaking stupid. 8-10am lecture,  *6 hours interval* ,and 4-6pm practical. Was thinking what to do in that slacky 6hours time. 

And so my classmates and I went for breakfast in McD. I ate Sausage McMuffin + ROAST COFFEE!! + Hash brown. *Yumyumss!!*



Favorita!!!
Angel's concentrating in her i-keyboard :D
The coffee addict
After breakfast we went for a ABDUCTION in TGV Cinemas. Erm.. it was not as good as Eclipse or Twilight. haha.. But I enjoyed watching Taylor Lautner's muscles. XD Kind of few people watching this movie that time so my classmates and their bags and books actually took 2 rows of seats. LOL.
16 people in 2 rows!


Yeah that's how we spent my hours  break. sigh*
time consuming and wasting money.
Hope we can change the time table with the lecturer. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment