24/09/2011

KLDW 2011



My peeps and I paid a visit to the KL Design Week Festival yesterday, which is held annually in Malaysia. It was cool to see a lot of VERY VERY nice works included architecture, interior design, graphic and multimedia design, and also some pretty handmades! I LOVE handmades!!! :3



 This is a 'ball' with a hole inside. haha quite unique though.

Adorable 

Photoshop works ;)

 Ah.. this canvas here made me thought of Burlesque! 




Look what i've got. Badges from iHeartBadges.
Yea short people like me rocks! LMAO. ><

And this was one of my favourite!! It's holding a candy!


Wrapped TV by Designer Skin from Hydra Gallery. Naise!!!





I went there again the next day and attended the thinklab MAKMAL series @ White Box Publika today. It was a 5-hour conference about the Open Source Design: Integrity. 
p.s: Didn't take any pictures in the conference room. lol.


That's the building. White box & Black box (:

Aloha!


Nice graphic huh? In the white box washroom. WOW

A fan? or a chair??

 Lastly, i'mma fan of MJ. Beat it!


It was a once in a blue moon experience and I learnt really a lot from this conference as I met Yu Kee, Sarah, and Sherene from Taylor's at the same time. They were so friendly and i had fun with 'em during the entire activity (:


No comments:

Post a Comment