21/09/2011

Results Day

Sad thing. It’s time to check for my results of the August examination and coursework. Err.. was telling myself that I have to be ready to receive stupid results from the list the whole morning. And last night I totally couldn’t sleep! I played game until about 3am… as a way to release “stress”. LOLs.
When I got home, the first thing I did was to check my results. Unfortunately the line was laggy. Waited for almost 45minutes to load the page. =.= And maybe because I did not expect much, I am satisfied with it. I’m not revealing it here. But thank goodness my CGPA remains. That’s all (:

Talking about happy things. As a reward, I had Snowflake in Sg. Wang with my peeps, Emily, Danny, Jeixel, and KS. It's a BUY ONE FREE ONE promotion. So i ate it for free. Teehee! *Thanks, Uncle Danny*

Emily and I, while waiting for the snowflake (:


Yummy yummy~



Chloe gave me something cute today :D
A packet of tissue she bought in Shanghai. It looks simple and cute in the outside. But what I like the most is the pattern on the piece of tissue. Hehe. Nice? 


*Thank you, Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment