09/09/2011

Kampar Day #2

The next day, I visited UTAR, new and clean. Kheinee brought me to an English sketch session.  A few of my friends were involved in the sketch. All we had during the session was laughter.LOL. Thanks a lot for the entertainment.

After the session, I went for waffle and tea at Each a Cup. First time trying it! (: I bought Mocha ice blended. Although the drink was just fine, I did enjoy the tea break with my babes. Of course, I’ll try the other bestseller drinks next time ;) 
Delicious~

Well I think that’s just for day2 in Kampar. But that’s not all for that day. We actually travelled back to Ipoh for movie. XD We booked the tickets for FINAL DESINATION 5. Yup..horror movies ---- always my favourite but I’m afraid to watch it too often nowadays. ); 
I really really really had tons of fun in Kampar though it’s just 2days. I’ll pay a second visit someday. Sure thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment