24/09/2011

Cheers 2 Art!!



Today's Saturday! (: I'm happy that i visited to the Cheers2Art art bazaar @ Annexe Gallery for the first time. Besides, i'm hoping to visit the coming Pipit Wonderful Market as well. 




There were lots and lots of awesome handmades and materials and crafty works done by super genius people. How i wish i could make my own handmade business just like them. *lol i must be dreaming again. ~.~




A variety of fabrics! I bought one of them. Teeheee*


 Some cutie stuff here (:



OMG. These stamps were driving me crazy but i couldn't afford them. They're costly.

Ahh!They're in my brains!!!

Handmade tissue paper holders. 

DIY sets which cost about rm15.

I actually got excited when i saw these. Oh macaroon!







I want to try doodling on my white shoes one day. haha. so cool! 




Hello smile~! (:


Final piece of photo before we leave ^^


The very little things i bought from Cheers.LOL.
-A roll of fabric and lace, a packet of buttons, and an owl necklace, i love it!!-

This P@nda represents my panda eyes i know.XD. I had sleepless nights recently.. out of no reason. =.=" Probably because i got used to sleeping late and waking late? cannot cannot! I have classes at 8am like always. Have to force myself to sleep by 12/1am latest. D:



No comments:

Post a Comment