03/10/2011

3/10/11

Filled my weekend in Sunway Pyramid and IOI Mall, Puchong.I'd never been to IOI Mall before coz i'm staying super far from there. This is also my first time staying overnight with my friends ever since i moved to kl D: *Mommy didn't know that. Keep it  a secret!*

Tbowl as the dinner of the day. First try. :S www.t-bowl.com

Wait wait. A snapshot with my bestie first before having my meal XD

Guiness Chicken Rice (:
I expected better taste but...


Pith ordered Ice~cweamm!!! 


 Random shot with the toilet bowl by Kheinee 

Andrew the boss brought us to Haagen Dazs for desserts! Don't talk about the price, their ice creams are super yummy. no joking❤ 

We watched Dream House in the middle of the night. Thought it would be very scary but actually not really. A litttttle horror scenes only. It was a nice movie. Heehee. PG13 only ><


Lunch at Nando's IOI Mall the next day. Really hungry coz we skipped breakfast. Haha :P



No comments:

Post a Comment