09/09/2011

Sem Break!

Finally it’s time for some fun after all the difficult times with tough assignments. Created this blogger account not long ago but was always busy to post things on it. *oops*

Yeaap, I’m currently having my l--o--n--g break now and I always hope to have a few days of holiday with my dear classmates in every sem break. Unfortunately I didn’t get to follow my peeps to Malacca in August because of some reasons. I really hope that I can travel with you guys in the coming semester. (: 

However, I would like to share my 2days trip to Kampar, Perak, with besties, Kheinee and Andrew. Both of them came all the way from Kampar to bring me there. *am so touched. ^^   



Kampar Day #1


Visited  the Westlake Garden nearby the hostels. I gave a *wow* when I reached there because the environment was indeed really clean and well managed. (was wondering if my college could have such place for students to release stress or something) 
Nice pink flower i found :)


Waterfall. Keeping the environment calm*




And so we spent almost the whole evening snapping shots while chatting in the garden.




Dinner!!
Well Uncle Drew brought us me, Kheinee and her sis to a yummy food restaurant. Famous of Curry Chicken PAO! LOL. It was huge although we ordered a small one. We also ordered noodles as side dishes. (coz the Pao itself was totally NOT enough for Andrew. Haha!*)




This is the HUGE bread that i've just mentioned.  D:

*YUMMY~YUMS!*

Side dish 
Back to hostel after dinner and felt bored. So my friend and i  took a ride around Utar and the Kampar oldtown..a small small town. xD And what impressed me was, during the night time, there were students crowding by the roadside opposite Westlake. 


I walked pass them and they were actually having a bbq party over there! Imagine if I could live together with my college friends in one area, we’ll sure have lotsa fun at night too!



Ohya.. BIKES!! It’s been years I didn’t touch my bike. Heeh. That night, I also got to rode on a bike. Thanks to a friend who was very kind enough to lend me. Wheeez! (;
heeh! Im off!


Then we had our supper at a mamak stall in town at about 1am. A night to remember :D



No comments:

Post a Comment