17/09/2011

17/9/11




The new sem is just around the corner. No more waking up late every day, no more watching dramas all day long, no more resting. And I’ll be leaving Ipoh again :S  But I’m gonna meet up with my college peeps again after not seeing each other for a month+. Yeyyys! I’m feeling sad but at the same time,I’m happy too. Lmao.

And when I think of Animation which is one of the subjects imma gonna learn AGAIN, I went like “omg! An-ani-animation?? I had enough with the basic cell animation before this. T.T " I couldn’t imagine my eye bags gonna get swollen again and my forehead full of pimples. It’s a PHOBIA. Anyhow, I really hope that this semester, everything will run smoothly, especially when dealing with assignments, be it individually or in group. Hope to have more fun than before.  *gulps*

No comments:

Post a Comment