16/09/2011

Awesome Friday!

^^


It’s FRIDAY. Laughed quite a lot today. Went dating with Dennis. We watched Mr. Bean.. Oh, is Johnny English REBORN. Starring, Rowan Atkinson, the humorous man whom I known since when I was 5. I love his funny and silly attitude! It blows away my bad mood. Haha. I laughed almost all the time in the cinema… And the guy who sat in front of me even stomped his legs while laughing >< lmao! 

Hm..there’s one thing, I wonder why every time I chose to sit behind a ‘giraffe’.  Or is it that im tooooo short. T_T
Tickets of two

 And we had Shih Lin and Each a Cup as our brunch. Yummy! (:  
Chicky* XXL Crispy Chicken



My all time favourite (:
Seafood Tempura


This time, I tried Chocolate Oreo from Each A Cup




That's all for today (: 
*smiles*




No comments:

Post a Comment