01/11/2011

1/11/11

It's 3am+  now. Was burning the midnight oil.. I have Moral & Etika mid term test at 2pm. I had totally forgotten about this test until Ah Hong asked me whether i've prepared or anot. Sighed. Been so busy of animation MTV..Sketching n sketching. *But.. i thot test is in week8??blur.*


Today i supposed to go and buy KTM ticket back to Ipoh on Friday. Ended up asking sis to buy it for me after work. Sis told me the tickets have already sold out.. even ETS. Monday's a public holiday. SAD :( Sorry mami, i know you missed me a lot. I'm homesick too. 


Amy and I went to KLCC for Gong Cha for the first time, which is highly recommended by Camille before this. My sis banned me from drinking pearl/bubble tea. I knew it's not healthy to drink it so often. But i was very curious to know why ppl say Gong Cha tastes better than Chatime. LOL. Okok..I will drink less bubble tea by drinking more Starbucks. HAHA.just kidding. I'll try to tahan myself from drinking pearl teas, sis. Seriously. 




Here's my "Earl Grey Milk Tea" with 50% sugar (BUT still very sweet)
This will be the first and the last cup of bubble milk tea. *of November* Cheers! (: 
Wish me luck for tomorrow's mid-term test.

No comments:

Post a Comment