30/10/2011

My Wonderful Saturday

Pipit Wonderful Market 7..which i've been longing for it. And it has finally arrived! 
Date: 29 Oct 2011
Venue: The Annexe Gallery, Central Market
Time: 12pm - 7pm

*Crowded*
Things i WANTED TO buy and SHOULD HAVE bought but i didn't :( 
Yeah.. I'm now regretting.... I was in a dilemma actually. If i were to buy all i think i will pk and sis will start scolding me for spending too much again.

Dessert rings by Petitdlicious
More wooden necklace and keychains by GEO-WOOD
Cute little toy by Half-Lemon

Owl Keychains by *i forgot which shop*
And the things i've bought are simply affordable, worth, and cute.
Helped Kheinee to get something/anything from Pipit. So..here are 2 things.
Pupumon DIY from Pupurin Shop

Geo-wood Necklaces. One for Kheinee and one for myself :)
Ribbon pendant from AKOE-Ai
Coin purse DIY from Hands-On-2gether 

The lovely peepo! 

Amy, Sophie, Me, Waisan. 
The designer of Geo-Wood. Young, talented and sweet! I like her a lot.
4 Girls + 1 boy, Kinsey
Yenyee & Pupumon @.@
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming soon 
Kaka Art Market @ Shaw Parade, KL Pudu^^
6th November




2 comments:

  1. Cute little toy by Half-Lemon is so cute!
    Gambateh girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (: Yeah I love it so much!
    Thanks, Josheen <3

    ReplyDelete