19/11/2011

Happy Birthday, bro!

Very happy today coz i got to meet up with my bro. Although we're staying quite near with each other but we seldom meet. He's always lazy to come out :X
So today, at last, sis and i succeeded to make him to come out to celebrate his belated birthday...




That's my bro! Kin Hoe. He's officially twenniefour now!
I'm in all RED!
This is my dear sister. She LOVEs X'mas! and her birthday is held on Christmas Eve. How lucky .... and mine was on Father's Day. Not bad too ;)
Never forgetting to camwhore ><
We did some shopping in Pavilion, to get him a birthday present as well. Yippie!
Didnt expect to see Christmas decorations there! Oh  yea it's already mid November..Was totally excited.. Luckily i brought along my cam. 




That's all for today.
Happy Outing !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment