17/11/2011

The Borderline

I'm feeling that my performance is getting worse and worse. Probably because of the limitation of time. Things are getting harder and my stress level went extremely high recently. Have just submitted  my MTV animation and still waiting for the feedback from the lecturer.  He only told that we all passed the minimum requirement only. Great -.-

I have super tired and blur blur face now. This November is really a hectic month. Need a long holiday after submitting all the videos and animations...



Been working day till night and night till day with Amy and Yinlee in my house. Thank you very much, girls. All the best in our next animation assignment, Rotoscope. Let's rock it!!! ♥ 
And thanks June for helping out also (: 







(5 more hectic weeks to go..... Not dead yet. PEACE!)



No comments:

Post a Comment