03/11/2011

Leehom Music-Man 2 !!!

Leehom's coming to Malaysia again! The so-handsome-yet-talented man. I started listening to his songs since i was young.. My sister, Pohyee is also very crazy about him. We're his big fan! 


Sis and I are planning to watch his concert.
How annoying.. she kept asking me "you sure you have money? i'm not gonna sponsor you okay? and dont ask from mom." =.= oh puhlease!
Anyway i told her i have! lol i dont care. i wanna watch! i wanna watch!!! 

Sooo handsome! :3


By the way, i just called mami this evening. She was sick. I felt so bad coz' i could not get home to see her :( 
Was freakin' busy and restless. Mami and sis always force me to sleep earlier but i really cannot. Need to deal with extra projects this month and assignment deadlines. Vomit blood.  T_T


|"Mami please take care. i love you" |



1 comment: