05/11/2011

Busy weekend

Very tired~!!!! I had a 6hour+ discussion on this BMW Shorties pre-production. I don't know what i did in these 6 hours time. D: We have ONLY 6days left and we're all quite worried about the production design part. Need to find a lot of people and have to prepare the things we want. Hope all are planned well before the production part on Monday else it will go kelam-kabut. All the best!!


The people (:
Today i got Tak Min, Dylan, Jian Yang, and Xin Ying with me.
My lunch



Hahaha. Anyway i'm happy today coz JianYang said he's gonna bring me to the KL48 Hour Film Project Awards Ceremony next Thursday night at Zouk Club. :D I'mma gonna plan what to wear. BUT, i haven't asked sis. Hopefully, i can go (: Wheeee!!


Drinking coffee everyday!


Alright. Back to the assignments. Toodles!! *Hearts*



2 comments:

  1. wah got my face! yeng dou...
    btw, thanks for helping out in this project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D You're the producer.. Cannot dun put ur face one. lol. u're welcome. i dint help much btw. haha

    ReplyDelete