27/10/2011

Mimi

Let me introduce Mimi as my character of Exercise II, Facial Expression.
As you can see from the pictures, Mimi is currently suffering from mental disorder.
or maybe not that serious. Just hormonal imbalance..  ><" because her mood changes in a blink of an eye.
Mimi says Hi to you!  (:
oops* sorry, she's a bit too shy. (=^.^=)
I'd spent 3days completing this. Actually i've started it earlier but my progression was too slow and i've zero idea why. There were 16 expressions to be made and i was suffering of sleeplessness and tiredness like almost E V E R Y D A Y !  Illustration's very simple, whatever.
Alot alot of people playing with fireworks during Deepavali. I heard, and i saw them outside my room window while doing 16 expressions. haha. *kind of distracting, too. sometimes.*
(I was actually wanted to snapshot some beautiful fireworks but they end up blurred.sigh)



-----


This evening I enjoyed Sushi King new outlet Buy1 Free1 at KL Festival City, with my babes, Yinlee & Amy. *So many peepo there =.="* 
Me and Amy are waiting for the opening of Chatime@ KL Festival City.. so that we don't have to go like so far to get it. ;D Haha. Well that's all for today. Toodles! :)



3 comments: