07/10/2011

Thursday

Today i previewed my lip sync exercise to Mr.Don. It was done 80%, left only the background and some touch ups. He just said "Ok, good!". And i asked, "Sir, any comments?" He said it's quite good already and i don't have to change anything. =/ So i asked him how many marks will i get. "I will let you know next week. hehee.." I went like =.=ll *Just tell me!!!!* He said overall it was good and maybe I'll score 7/10 for this. D: Quite satisfied BUT, I can improve, rite? why couldn't he just tell me more about my work? ~.~ Pls don't give me a B or B+ in the end of the semester, as he always did. His high standard will never let me score an A for his subject although i'd put so much of effort on it. Ugh. Anyway, I'll try to do better in the coming exercise, which is facial expression. Never give up! (:

I want to learn digital painting as well. It seems easy when watching the tutorial.. ;S

Chloe, Amy and I went for desserts today. Chloe and I were not happy and we went craving for desserts at Secret Recipe. ;( These few days i'd been crying over tiny-miny matters. Crazy=.= What had happened to me?! Probably due to the monthly visit and hormonal imbalance? Something wrong. T.T


We watched The Sorcerers and the White Snake. Kheinee and Andrew told me this movie is very touching. And that's true! I really burst into tears :'( Thanks amy for the tissue supply. As Chloe said, we're sad enough already and we still watch sad movie some more. ><
Had our dinner at the brand new Fullhouse at Wangsa Walk Mall. I couldn't stop snapping shots on the cute things there. and SS too. XD 

Another thing about today. I was kind of surprised and happy coz i met Gavin while waiting outside the cinema. Hmm. I felt a little awkward while talking to him that time. Maybe because we hadn't been chatting since a month+ ago? I dont know. Just felt that. Hahaha i rmb there's a moment where i skype with him like almost every night. We shared our stuff even when he was in UK. Miss those days. Also I'm very curious on what he'd bought for me in uk :D

That's for today. 
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment