16/10/2011

Dinner at Jogoya

Time to be a foodie! :D There is this Jogoya 6th anniversary promotion. All ladies can enjoy a buy 1 free 1 promo. hhahahaha. So out of a sudden me, Amy, Chloe, Vivien, Ksoon, Ahyung and his mom&aunt went there for dinner on 13/10. Again.. my first time to Jogoya. I didn't eat much for lunch that day because i wanted to save my stomach for this dinner buffet! hehe

My very first plate. was hungry leh.. There's sashimi,  scallops, sushi, oyster, etc. FREE FLOW


Amy ordered this lamb with the member coupons.. it looks small here but in real, it's huge! and YUMMY too ;)


Mommy once told me that oysters are expensive but they're really really good! So I took one and tried. I REGRETTED!!! It's tasted like s*** and it's not cooked some more. OMG i still remember the smell and the taste. D:

Ini air kepala kelapa. HEHE. very cute one leh.. not like those we saw in the supermarket or restaurant. This one the shape slightly different.. pointy shape.. xD

The elegant food stalls


Jogoya macaroons sold here! I didnt buy any. Amy said it was nice! ;)

Me and the bowl of bird's nest. nothing so special.

Chloe with her little coconut (:

Amy eimie!

and Vivien with her marshmallow 

Time for desserts! i ate countless scoops of Haagen & New Zealand Natural ice creams there. And cakes as well. I miss the ice-creams! T_T Wanted to have more but my stomach's not big enuf. Was full already. 


Bbq Unagi. Very small piece only ;( Tak cukup makan.


Lastly, a Ji mui group photo before leaving! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment