09/05/2012

Little Updates

This semester is kind of tough compared to the last one. I'm currently learning a new subject, that's 3D Modelling. It's just the first week of lessons and I haven't even installed the 3D Studio Max software. #problem once again.

Some of my friends are currently very busy with the Final Year Project but I seem to be very free, getting afternoon nap every day. I should be practicing at home, getting used to the 3D Max. Yy, stop being lazy and stop wasting time. 


FYP progress is on the go. I have to wait for Wyen to get her part done then only i can start animating. Four of us in a group. I hope we can work well together as it's my first time joining them with this project. Toleration & Patience, oh yea.
Well wanna update about this year's Pipit Wonderful Market 8.
Apparently it's not as nice compared to last year's. I don't know, maybe I felt that last year it was less crowded and more things to see, and went with a group of girls. (: 
I went there with JY, Jef, XinYing, and a few more mates. I get to meet Camille and Jane that time.




Photos by Camille
It's always so good to meet her. We used to camwhore all day long in college. I miss her lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment