19/05/2012

I have the best Girlfriends

Haven't been blogging for a while due to, you know, assignments. Anyways, I really really want to share about the last Saaaaaturday!
Saturday is always the best. Best spending time with people u love. Went out with Kheinee & SinnSinn. We had a drink + camwhoring session with them.

 The Euro Fun Park! I saw advertisements about this event on Facebook, didn't expect to go there and play. Mom wouldn't let me go to this kinda place 'cause my back is still not fully recovered.
LOL Hahahaa i'm a bad girl.
Played the Challenger, which is horrible. All i could feel was my whole body was floating and turning 360degrees.





Kheinee and I =)



and this is How Sinn :)




There's a quote which says :
"Those friends that you haven't seen often but when you hang out, it's just like old times, nothing has changed, and those are called BEST FRIENDS".




It's true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment