26/02/2012

I don't read!


Bought this from College book fair. This is something like a book of 'recipe' for me. Teaching me how to make a variety patched bags n stuff. Thank goodness my mom knows how to read chinese and she's also interested in it.. So she could help me in translation. Teehee;)


Been reading this book everyday. Yes, assignments are not done yet.  Anyway,
Chloe bought this book a few weeks ago. She read it to me while she was reading. It seems interesting as it's a true story about this girl being kidnapped and abused for EIGHT years. So i bought it in BORDERS yesterday. I believe this book is amazing. Can't wait to read what had happened to her! 
Chinese and English version




Being asked by sister n mom why i don't but books related to multimedia. I wanted to buy books about Character Design. I've found one "The book of Art of Pixar". No doubt i'm a fan of Pixar studio. too bad, it's out of stock. *still waiting*


Mickey, Toy Story 2, Avatar, Wall-E, and so much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment