08/02/2012

A Great Start

I'm feeling so healthy now 'cause after a month break, I've gone FAT! Face is a little meaty now. Thanks mom for cooking for me everyday. 
Still in a holiday mood. I'm not ready for college yet. Goodness, 'he' will be teaching me again in this sem, which is a bad news to me. Today's the first day back to college... A great kick-start anyway :) 



Thinking of having a part-time job as this semester is pretty short and relax. Hmm...


By the way, my hair fall is getting more and more serious. I don't think i'm stressed during my holidays. It's obvious to see that there's a hole on the top of my head. Hope these could help me. I'm taking these vitamins daily. Thanks mom for spending for my hair ._. Really really hope it works in growing hair :(

No comments:

Post a Comment