13/06/2012

Mickey Love


Finally I can update my blog. I didn't touch my bloggie for so long. There are a lot of happenings in May and June. On the 25th May sis, Chloe and I planned to go to Midvalley for the Mickey Mouse  Bonanza ♥.♥ We were excited to be there and sis acted like a little girl when she saw the mickeys. I couldn't capture every single mickeys that i saw coz they're about hundred of them. And more, i think.
                   







So I went there again, for the 2nd time to meet up with Kheinee and Ian. They came all the way to this event. She loves Mickey a lot! Besides my sis, she's another Mickey fan.

Photos taken on both days :)


The busy man and the busy woman. 


Photo of the day with Ji mui

Super spicy 'katak' of the day. @Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid

Ian being interview by CCTV crew.




No comments:

Post a Comment